Elder Sheila Vann & the Women of the Word cordially invites you to the Mother and Daughter Worship Service in honor of Mother’s Day on Saturday, May 12, 2012 at 6am with special guest dynamic mother and daughter duo, Co-Pastor Valorie Bennett and Psalmist Stephanie Pride at the Second Ebenezer Church located at 14601 Dequindre St. Detroit, MI 48212 under the leadership of Bishop Edgar L. Vann II. Elder Vann and the Women of the Word ministry extends this invitation all women to attend this powerful, anointed and impactful worship service in hopes that Mothers & Daughters will be encouraged, enlightened and informed that Jesus is the way the truth and the light. For more information, please visit: secondebenezer.org or please call (313) 867-4700.
- Get to know this year's 40 under 40 winners
- The Michigan Chronicle's Comedy Contest - Win Tickets to the Comedy Get Down
- The Parade Company Announces Thanksgiving Day Parade's Star Studded Line-Up
- Thanksgiving Free Fare Day to return
- Six famous Black families honored at Legacy in Motion
- U.S. Rep. John Conyers to announce re-election campaign