Weekend Ten 10/5-10/7
1. The Weekend: Detroit Restaurant Week Fall Edition 2012 The Following Restaurants will be participating in the Fall edition of Detroit Restaurant Week: 24Grille, Andiamo Italia Riverfront, Angelina Italian Bistro, Atlas Global Bistro, Caucus Club, Cliff Bell’s, Coach Insignia, Cuisine, Da Edoardo Foxtown Grille, Detroit Seafood Market, Fountain Bistro, Iridescence, La Dolce Vita, Rattlesnake Club, Roast, Roma Cafe and The Whitney. This fall’s event runs from September 28th through October 7th. The cost is $28 per person for a three course meal at select establishments in Detroit. For more information about Detroit Restaurant Week, please visit http://www.detroitrestaurantweek.com/ or the Detroit Restaurant Week Facebook page.
2. Sunday, 10/7: Favored to Win concert featuring LeCrae Second Ebenezer Baptist Church at beginning at 9:30am. Concert starts at 7pm. Tickets are $20 Call Second Ebenezer at 313.867.4700 for more information
3. Friday and Saturday, 10/5-6: DLectricity, a free nighttime festival of art and light in Midtown Detroit’s Woodward Corridor. Go online to http://www.DLECTRICITY.COM for more information
4. Saturday, 10/6: Jerry Seinfeld at the Fox Theatre 7pm. Go online to ticketmaster.com to purchase tickets
5. The Weekend: Disney on Ice Presents: Rockin’ Ever After The Palace of Auburn Hills. Showtimes vary. Go online to palacenet.com for more information
6. Saturday, 10/6: Game 1 of the Playoffs, Detroit Tigers Vs. Athletics Comerica Park, 6pm.
7. The Weekend: Fun for all ages! Seasonal Hayrides and Corn Mazes Spicer Orchards in Fenton Corn maze for all ages Hayrides http://www.spicerorchards.com
Blake’s Orchard & Cider Mill in Armada Day and evening hayrides for all ages Haunted hayrides (not recommended for young children) Master Corn Maze for all ages Mini Corn maze http://www.blakefarms.com
Miller’s Big Red Barn in Washington Twp Hayrides for all ages Corn Maze for all ages Haunted hayride (young children allowed by parent’s discretion) http://www.millers-bigred.com
Stony Creek Orchard & Cider Mill in Romeo Moonlit hayrides for all ages http://www.stonycreekorchard.com
Erie Orchards in Erie Hayrides for all ages Corn maze for all ages http://www.erieorchards.com
Wizard’s Orchard and Country Fair in Ypsilanti Corn maze for all ages Hayrides for all ages Hayride of the Lost (not recommended for young children) http://www.wiards.com
Three Cedars Farm in Northville 7 acre corn maze for all ages Hayrides for all ages http://www.threecedarsfarm.org Westview Orchards in Washington Twp.
Daytime corn maze for all ages Nighttime corn maze for all ages http://www.westvieworchards.com
8. Friday, October 5: Catch Boston’s world-renowned Alloy Orchestra perform “The Overcoat” at the Detroit Institute of Arts at 7:30 p.m. The performance is free with the price of museum admission. For more information, visit http://www.dia.org.
9. Yoga by Donation in Detroit with Inspiration Oct 7, 2012 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm (Sunday) 4731 Gallery 4731 Grand River Avenue Detroit, MI
10. One in Worship ’07 in Detroit special performance by GB5 (Gutierrez Brothers) Oct 7, 2012 5:00 pm | Sunday to Oct 8, 2012 2:00 pm | Monday Straight Gate International Church 10100 Grand River Detroit, MI 48204