Several Hospitalized For Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Detroit

    Comments:  | Leave A Comment

    DETROIT (WWJ) – Several people have been taken to the hospital after being pulled from their homes on Detroit’s northwest side, apparently suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.

    EMS officials told WWJ Newsradio 950 at least two ambulances were sent to the 16300 block of West Parkway, near McNichols and Telegraph, Tuesday morning.

    It wasn’t immediately clear how many people were affected, nor the severity of their conditions.

    http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/11/20/several-hospitalized-for-possible-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-in-detroit/

    Tags: » » »

    Comments

    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Follow

    Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

    Join 184 other followers