DETROIT (WWJ) – Several people have been taken to the hospital after being pulled from their homes on Detroit’s northwest side, apparently suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.

EMS officials told WWJ Newsradio 950 at least two ambulances were sent to the 16300 block of West Parkway, near McNichols and Telegraph, Tuesday morning.

It wasn’t immediately clear how many people were affected, nor the severity of their conditions.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/11/20/several-hospitalized-for-possible-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-in-detroit/

Also On The Michigan Chronicle:
comments – Add Yours