Thursday, July 25, 2013
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Host: Her Agenda
Event Details: A panel discussion moderated by Rhonesha Byng, Founder of Her Agenda. We will be focusing on women leaders in the work place and how to enhance the presence of women leadership across the multiple work forces.
Address: 1290 Avenue of the Americas, Sixth Floor, New York, NY 10104
Crowd: Professional Women
Dress Code: Business Casual
Specials: Wine provided and treats provided by Assata Says, giveaways, and books for sale. Also each attendee receives 50 free business cards courtesy of Moo.com. Cards can be ordered online in advance and picked at the event.
- ^Microsoft Headquarters (www.microsoft.com)
- ^HopStop.com (www.hopstop.com)
- ^MapQuest.com (www.mapquest.com)
- ^Weather.com (www.weather.com)
- ^eventbee.com/leadershippanel (www.eventbee.com)
- ^Moo.com (moo.com)
- ^Kia.Robinson@heragenda.com (newsone.com)
- ^@HerAgenda (twitter.com)
- ^heragenda.com (heragenda.com)