The following projects were announced by MDOT:
In Oakland County, westbound I-696 will be closed from US-24 (Telegraph Road) to the I-96/I-275/M-5 interchange. The full closure begins at 9 p.m. Friday and ends by 5 a.m. Monday.
Traffic will be detoured south on US-24, west on M-102 (Eight Mile Road), and west on the M-5 freeway. In addition, the following ramps will be closed:
• Northbound M-10 (Northwestern Highway) to westbound I-696
• Northbound US-24 to westbound I-696/northbound M-10
• Southbound US-24 to westbound I-696
• Franklin Road to westbound I-696
• Evergreen Road to westbound I-696
• Northbound and southbound Orchard Lake Road to westbound I-696
In Oakland County, southbound I-75 will have a single right-lane closure from Saginaw Road to M-15 from 7 p.m. Thursday until 6 a.m. Friday for paving. In addition, the ramps from US-24 (Dixie Highway) and M-15 (Ortonville Road) will be closed during the same.
In Oakland County, northbound I-75 will have a single left-lane closure 14 Mile Road from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday for bridge maintenance.
In Detroit, the ongoing resurfacing project between I-94 and 7 Mile Road will have the following restrictions scheduled:
• Two left lanes on southbound I-75 will be closed from the Davison Freeway to Holbrook Avenue from 9 p.m. Thursday until 5 a.m. Friday, and again from 9 p.m. Friday until 8 a.m. Saturday
• Two left lanes on southbound I-75 will be closed from Holbrook Avenue to Piquette Avenue from 9 p.m. Saturday until 8 a.m. Sunday
In Macomb County, westbound I-94 will have a single lane open from Masonic Boulevard to 11 Mile Road from 10 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday for ongoing work.
In Detroit, westbound I-696 will have double right-lane closures from I-96 to Warren Avenue from 3 a.m. until 6 p.m. Saturday for ongoing bridge replacement at the West Grand Boulevard overpass. In addition, the eastbound and westbound I-96 ramps to westbound I-94 will be closed.
In Detroit, the right lane of the eastbound I-96 express lanes and the left lane of the eastbound local lanes will be closed from Meyers to Davison from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. Saturday for lighting work.
In Wayne County, northbound and southbound I-275 will have single-lane closures between Van Born Road and Michigan Avenue from 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday for bridge work.
M-5 (Grand River Avenue):
In Oakland County, eastbound and westbound Grand River Avenue will be closed between Mooney Street and Liberty Street from 8 a.m. until noon on Saturday for the annual Founders Parade and Festival.
M-1 (Woodward Avenue):
In Oakland County, northbound and southbound Woodward Avenue will be reduced to one lane between Catalpa Street and Webster Street from 6 a.m. Sunday to 6 a.m. Monday for paving.
In Oakland County, northbound Woodward Avenue will have two lanes closed from Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard to South Boulevard from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m. Saturday for maintenance.