A man walks past a display of name tags placed on a chain link fence at the DuSable Museum of African American History in Chicago, Illinois, October 11, 2013. The tags, written with the names of people who are victims of violence, was started by the museum’s curator Charles Bethea which became an addition to another exhibit at the museum on gangs and gun violence.
- Get to know this year's 40 under 40 winners
- The Michigan Chronicle's Comedy Contest - Win Tickets to the Comedy Get Down
- The Parade Company Announces Thanksgiving Day Parade's Star Studded Line-Up
- Thanksgiving Free Fare Day to return
- Six famous Black families honored at Legacy in Motion
- U.S. Rep. John Conyers to announce re-election campaign