wanted her chance to be a Kardashian, and now she’s getting the treatment Blac Chyna gives all of her children. Kris Jenner
To no one’s surprise, Chyna and
‘s Rob Kardashian upcoming reality show spin-off came with a price – a Kardashian-sized price. According to reports, Rob’s momager sat down with his fiancée and told her she must give up her free will in order to finally become reality TV famous.
A source revealed,
“In exchange for the show, Kris made Chyna agree to remain married to Rob for at least three years. Also, they have to attend prenuptial counseling.”
The source added that following
and Kim ‘ Kris Humphries quick divorce, then Khloe and Lamar‘s, Kris Jenner is not taking the risk again. “Kris refuses to have another Kris Humphries nightmare. She wants Rob and Chyna to be the perfect husband and wife,” the source explained.
We wonder if Kris will make Chyna give up her petty social media ways. Rob and Chyna’s show premieres later this year.
SOURCE: RadarOnline | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
All The Ways Blac Chyna Won In 2016
13 photos Launch gallery
1. After her ex-BFF’s little sister wifed her baby’s father, she totally wifed said little sister’s big brother.
1 of 13
2. If you needed a close-up of the engagement that got not one “Congratulations” from any Kardashian or any Kardashian associate.
2 of 13
3. After the baby news, even Kim had to wave her white flag.
3 of 13
4. And she’s out here looking like this…
4 of 13
5. As her booty does this…
5 of 13
6. She’ll soon be the first Blac Kardashian.
6 of 13
7. So of course she had to trademark the name, Angela Kardashian.
7 of 13
8. She simultaneously launched her new app Chymoji.
8 of 13
9. And on another note, dropped this nude selfie. Her body? Bananas.
9 of 13
10. Hair. A Blac Chyna signature. She slays every color there is.
10 of 13
11. Cheek piercings are a Chyna signature too. She pulls them off like only she can.
11 of 13
12. She wears a weave, but don’t be fooled, she’s got a ton of natural hair on her head. #Winning.
12 of 13
13. But how Blac Chyna really wins? She’s a fantastic mom to her son King Cairo.
13 of 13