Lil Wayne is in recovery and doing well, according to reports. The rapper suffered yet another seizure on Monday, causing his plane to make an emergency landing in Nebraska en route to California.
The New Orleans rapper’s reps claim that he is out of any medical danger after suffering two “minor” seizures. They said in a statement:
“Under the guidance of his own doctors, he is now in stable condition and good spirits. He thanks his fans for their everlasting support, prayers and well wishes.”
This is not the first time Wayne had a health scare that frightened the world. He suffered a seizure in 2013 while on the set of a Nicki Minaj video. And in October 2012, Wayne made two emergency landings due to health issues, including a seizure. After the 2013 incident, Wayne revealed that he has epilepsy and has “had a bunch of seizures; y’all just never hear about them.”
Source: Entertainment Weekly |PHOTOCREDIT: Getty
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other’s backs.
1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 12
5. Because bros style on ’em in photo shoots.
5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.
11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.
12 of 12