It’s been the year of
Hollywood breakups – now and beau Lady Gaga are added to the list. Taylor Kinney
reports, the couple decided to end their five-year relationship earlier this month. Gaga and Taylor, who are usually super affectionate in public and on social media, have been noticeably absent from each other’s lives lately. She was spotted over the weekend enjoying some sun in Mexico (sans engagement ring).
Rumors of a split began to surface after Gaga was seen without her ring last week in Malibu, the same day Taylor celebrated his 35th birthday. The talented pair
began dating in July 2011 after meeting on set of her music video for “You And I.”
proposed to the singer on Valentine’s Day of last year with a unique heart-shaped, diamond ring. As of now, no word on the reason for the couple’s split.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
22 Celebrities Who Went From On-Screen Couple To Real-Life Romance (PHOTOS)
22 photos Launch gallery
1. Kit Harington met his on-again off-again girlfriend Rose Leslie on the set of “Game of Thrones.”
1 of 22
2. Celebrity power-couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith met on the set of Will’s hit series “The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air.”
2 of 22
3. Kat Dennings and Nick Zano met while filming “2 Broke Girls.”
3 of 22
4. Rob McElhenney met his wife Caitlin Olson on the set of their hilarious comedy series “It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.”
4 of 22
5. Josh Duhamel met his now-wife Fergie when they co-starred in the show “Las Vegas.”
5 of 22
6. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner started dating after meeting on the set of “Dare Devil.”
6 of 22
7. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie fell in love while starring together in “Mr. and Mrs. Smith.”
7 of 22
8. Ryan Reynolds swooped in and stole Blake Lively’s heart on the set of “The Green Lantern.”
8 of 22
9. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone have been together since the two filmed the first “The Amazing Spider-Man” together.
9 of 22
10. Though they didn’t become a couple until much later, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher met on the set of “That ’70s Show.”
10 of 22
11. Halle Berry met her hubby Olivier Martinez while filming “Dark Tide” together.
11 of 22
12. Freida Pinto and Dev Patel met during the filming of “Slumdog Millionaire.”
12 of 22
13. While filming “The Place Beyond The Pines,” Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes began their romance.
13 of 22
14. “True Blood” stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer met on the set of the show.
14 of 22
15. Channing Tatum danced his way into Jenna Dewan’s heart when the pair shot “Step Up” together.
15 of 22
16. Jennifer Aniston met her man Justin Theroux while filming “Wanderlust.”
16 of 22
17. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard fell head over heels for one another while on the set of “The Rum Diary.”
17 of 22
18. Rachel Bilson met her baby daddy Hayden Christensen while co-starring in “Jumper.”
18 of 22
19. Jessica Alba and Cash Warren fell in love after shooting “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.”
19 of 22
20. While filming “Black Swan” together, Natalie Portman and choreographer Benjamin Millepied fell for one another.
20 of 22
21. After starring in his “Only You” music video, Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley started dating.
21 of 22
22. “I Know What You Did Last Summer” co-stars Freddie Prinze Jr. and Sarah Michelle Geller met during filming and have been together ever since.
22 of 22