Cash Money taking over for the ’99-2000s.
Earlier this week,
made headlines for signing a mega-deal with Apple Music, and now we’re seeing the effects of the partnership. Bryan “Birdman” Williams
Apple Music released a sneak peek to Cash Money’s upcoming documentary,
The Cash Money Story: Before Anythang. The documentary will primarily focus on Birdman’s upbringing and his life before becoming a hip-hop mogul.
Birdman’s deal with Apple comes a year after
Drake signed a $19 million deal with the tech company. On the other hand, Lil Wayne is an equity owner of Jay Z’s streaming service TIDAL.
Check out the 60-second trailer above.
VIDEO SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other’s backs.
1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 12
5. Because bros style on ’em in photo shoots.
5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.
11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.
12 of 12