and Tyler aren’t Frank street racing around Los Angeles together, they’re writing heartfelt poems about deep sh*t.
Frank teased the arrival of his highly anticipated
sophomore LP with a Blond 45-minute visual album titled . While Frank changed the album’s title from Endless Boys Don’t Cry to Blond, he kept Boys Don’t Cry for his limited edition magazine.
Excerpts from the magazine are making its way to the Internet after Frank set up pop-up shops in London, New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. His longtime friend and collaborator Tyler, the Creator contributed to the zine by penning a poem titled “Tricolor.”
Tyler thanked his “big bro” for letting him be part of his latest project.
Read Tyler’s poem below.
Los Angeles, California
Text by Tyler the Creator
the early chapters of my book included bus passes
now its tire traction off like fuck crashes, ask him how?
insurance higher than the lease bill, run flats when the feet peel
fish tail, the boy eats meals, tummy ache from my cheap thrills
granny hug the way the seat feel, on the left turn, leave the neck burned
from the frost bit links, size of an earth worm, wasted on last check earned
i’m, expecting this so it aint odd, two 5’s on the paint job, lactose, wide body, fat ghost
grannys watch over me when i act slow, rev till i plateau
keys sorted on the hip, jeff gordon is his mind, life’s forza on the strip
switch gears like i take breaths, wish i had 8
left 6 got skipped, went to 7th from the 5th
more advance than your average,
i like coupes, two shit
when my friends pull up, stops turn into a pageant
but until i get that enzo, its chapter uno
but i know what that bus pass turned into, its magic
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
27 Pictures Of Tyler, The Creator Wearing Swaggy Sunglasses (PHOTOS)
27 photos Launch gallery
1. The best part about him is not his smile.
1 of 27
2. You can never go wrong with a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers.
2 of 27
3. See, look—they’re the perfect pair.
3 of 27
4. These ones in Wally World, though, we aren’t too sure about.
4 of 27
5. Heaven is a place on earth with your heart-shaped pair.
5 of 27
6. Forget the oversized trend–incredibly tiny is in.
6 of 27
7. See what we mean?
7 of 27
8. You know what they say: The smaller the size….
8 of 27
9. …The limper the peace sign.
9 of 27
10. Selfie and sunglasses game proper.
10 of 27
11. You only live once…
11 of 27
12. …So live it right with your perfect pair.
12 of 27
13. West side, the best side.
13 of 27
14. It really doesn’t get anymore swaggy than this.
14 of 27
15. God Bless America and the right to bear super stylin’ sunglasses.
15 of 27
16. You can’t see his eyes, but they can definitely see you.
16 of 27
17. Young Tatianna with the stunna shades on.
17 of 27
18. Swag overload in oval-shaped frames.
18 of 27
19. UV protection on point.
19 of 27
20. Floating frames for the ultimate win.
20 of 27
21. Hat on tilt, sunnies on straight.
21 of 27
22. Flexing and finessing.
22 of 27
23. We mustache you were when you found those frames.
23 of 27
24. Deuces to you haters.
24 of 27
25. White frames to match the mayo.
25 of 27
26. Backpack and glasses swag.
26 of 27
27. Tyler and his sunnies make the cover of Clash.
27 of 27