Makeup artist Bobbi Brown is best known for creating clean and simple beauty solutions for all shades. Now the beauty guru is stepping into the world of fashion in the most shadiest way! She partnered with international premium eyewear company, Safilo Group, to create a wildly chic and stylish eyewear collection.
“Being a beauty expert, I’ve always been aware of how glasses can transform the face and wanted to take the mystery out of how to choose the right glasses,” says Bobbi Brown.
The debut spring collection includes 16 eyeglass frames ($187–$220) sold at optical retailers, and three readers ($68–$72), which are available at department stores. The best part might be the silver wristlet case featuring a small mirror and a compartments for storing makeup. #Genius. Shop the entire collection here.
In other fabulous news, Bobbi was just named the editor in chief of Yahoo Beauty where she lead the editorial direction, original content and the expansion and re-imagination of the digital space. Well check you out Bobbi! Congrats.
MAKEUP 101: The Top 12 Foundations For Flawless Dark Skin
1. The Top 12 Foundations For Flawless Dark Skin1 of 12
2. Urban Decay NAKED Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup2 of 12
3. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation3 of 12
4. BECCA Ever Matte Shine Proof Foundation4 of 12
5. COVER FX CC Cream Time Release Tinted Treatment5 of 12
6. Lancôme Teint Visionniare Foundation6 of 12
7. IMAN Second To None Luminous Foundation7 of 12
8. BOBBI BROWN Skin Foundation Stick8 of 12
9. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Oil Free9 of 12
10. Armani Luminous Silk Foundation10 of 12
11. Ashunta Sheriff Perfect Face Dual Foundation & Brush11 of 12
12. Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Invisible Cover Foundation12 of 12
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
From Foundation To Shades: Makeup Artist, Bobbi Brown Creates New Eyewear Collection was originally published on hellobeautiful.com