The sun may be setting on summer but I’ve found a few products that can keep you going into fall with a healthy glow. Perfect for you beauty junkies who haven’t been able to leave your cubicles, you can look fresh off of a vacation in sunny Monte Carlo with the latest collection from SheaMoisture Cosmetics.
Here’s nine easy how-to steps and the links to purchase! You can thank me later in the comment section below.
1) Apply SheaMoisture CC Cream in Deep all over face using foundation brush.
2) Apply SheaMoisture Illuminating Powder in Mandalay Dusk where the sun naturally hits the face (cheek bones, nose, and forehead).
3) Apply SheaMoisture Wet/Dry Eye Shadow in Montana on entire lid using shadow brush.
4) Lightly apply SheaMoisture Wet/Dry Eye Shadow in Claudia in crease of lid only, and blend to soften.
5) Apply SheaMoisture Liquid Liner in Black in one thin line about the lash.
6) Apply SheaMoisture Volumizing Mascara in Black.
7) Apply SheaMoisture Lip/Cheek Balm in Bo-Kaap Peach to apples of cheeks and blend.
8) Apply SheaMoisture Lip Exfoliator to lips to remove dry skin and soften. Gently wipe off excess.
9) Apply SheaMoisture Lip Gloss in Caroline to lips.
Hair Envy: 11 Celebrities That Make Us Want New Hair For 2015
1. 11 Celebrity Hair Crushes1 of 12
2. Solange2 of 12
3. Tracee Ellis Ross3 of 12
4. Teyonah Parris4 of 12
5. Christina Milian5 of 12
6. Beyonce6 of 12
7. Jill Scott7 of 12
8. Taraji P. Henson8 of 12
9. Keke Palmer9 of 12
10. Ciara10 of 12
11. Rihanna11 of 12
12. Jordin Sparks12 of 12
GET THE GLOW: How To Get Glowing Summer Vacation Skin While Sitting At Your Cubicle was originally published on hellobeautiful.com