Cynthia Ramsey, a math teacher at North Carolina’s Camden County High School was suspended with pay after allegedly making an extremely racist remark in front of multiple students, reports Raw Story.
“She conveyed to me that Mrs. Ramsey had indicated that if she only had 10 days to live that she would kill all Black people,” mother Kimberly Ashcraft told WAVY-TV.
“I was completely shocked,” Ashcraft said. “I asked her again, ‘Are you sure that was what you heard?’ I could not have imagined a teacher saying that.”
Ramsey was suspended but allowed to return to the classroom in a couple of days.
“I was very disappointed to hear that she was back in the classroom so soon,” Ashcraft said.
Ashcraft said that she had to come forward because she felt that it wasn’t only a threat to the Black children at the school, but the Black people in the community.
SOURCE: Raw Story
Suspected Kalamazoo Gunman Identified As Uber Driver, Picked Up Passengers In Between Shootings
San Jose Police Dept. Reinstates Cop Fired Over BLM Tweet
The Best Advice From Some Of The Richest Black People In The World
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Serena Williams, Athlete & Businesswoman | Net Worth: $100 Million
1 of 10
2. Janice Bryant Howroyd, Founder of Employment Agency ACT-1 Group | Net Worth: $250 Million
2 of 10
3. Cathy Hughes, Founder Of RadioOne & TVOne | Net Worth: $300 million
3 of 10
4. Russell Simmons, Businessman & Activist| Net Worth: $325 million
4 of 10
5. Robert "Bob" Johnson, Founder of BET | Net Worth: $550 million
5 of 10
6. Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs: Businessman | Net Worth: $735 Million
6 of 10
7. Michael Jordan, Athlete & Businessman | Net Worth: $1 Billion
7 of 10
8. Folorunsho Alakija, Nigerian Businesswoman | Net Worth: $2 Billion
8 of 10
9. Oprah Winfrey, Businesswoman & Philanthropist | Net Worth: $3 Billion
9 of 10
10. Aliko Dangote, Billionaire African Entrepreneur | Net Worth: US $18.3 Billion
10 of 10