Farbman Group, a Southfield Michigan leading full-service real estate company, announced today they recently closed seven occupancy deals in the city’s Central Business District. Andrew V. Farbman, CEO of Farbman Group, made the announcement.
“As specialists in Detroit brokerage, Farbman Group is proud to play a strong role in the city’s revival through these exciting real estate transactions,” said Farbman. “Our ongoing work in the Central Business District is reflective of our expertise and continued commitment to the city and belief in its exciting renaissance. We look forward to pursuing additional initiatives and occupancy deals as the area thrives.”
Collectively the deals demonstrate in excess of 115,000 square feet of positive momentum in the Central Business District, as a result of Farbman Group’s involvement, in which they negotiated these deals with a variety of brokers. The deals include:
- DTRT Holdings purchased 80,000 square feet of space from Skyscrape.
- RR Donnelley Financial, Inc. renewed 25,000 square feet of office space from the Detroit Legal News Company.
- THAW is moving into 1,134 square feet of office space held by HDC Partners.
- Harris & Harris Ltd. will take over 5,304 square feet of office space from Cadillac Towers.
- The Public Lighting Authority will renew 3,205 square feet of office space from Cadillac Tower MI LLC.
These deals were executed by Farbman Group’s experienced brokerage team of Paul Debono, Edward Chapman and Albert Ellis, as they continue to lead the way in brokerage services in Detroit’s Central Business District.