Source: Robbie Ann Darby / http://www.RADexperience.com/caption
RAD Smoothie: Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Turn your favorite childhood sandwich into a protein packed post workout smoothie. It’s peanut butter jelly time!
1 cup of Original Blue Diamond Almond Breeze
1 Tablespoon of peanut butter (chunky again for me)
3/4 cup of frozen strawberries (you can use fresh too, but the frozen ones will make your smoothie thicker)
4 oz plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1 scoop soy protein powder (optional…there’s already tons of protein in here so feel free to skip it or up the ante and add it)
Blend all the above until smooth and enjoy!
Can we count on you to pack your lunch at least once for four weeks?!
This Is The Remix: Your Fave Desserts Made Into Healthy Smoothies
1. Join Us For A Smoothie Challenge #BlenderBeauties1 of 12
2. Peach Cobbler2 of 12
3. You're Gonna Flip Over This Mint Chocolate Chip Sip3 of 12
4. Cookie Cream Dream4 of 12
5. Peanut Butter Jelly Time5 of 12
6. I Aint Gonna Lie, I Love Sweet Potato Pie6 of 12
7. Strawberry Shortcake7 of 12
8. Sly Key Lime Pie8 of 12
9. Chocolate Raspberry Shake Remake9 of 12
10. Holla At This Pina Colada10 of 12
11. Mocha Mood Booster11 of 12
12. I Love My Smoothie Helpers!12 of 12
CHIC SIPS: Peanut Butter Jelly Time Smoothie [RECIPE] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com