The cover of
Glamour‘s May 2015 issue is going to be a treat!
First Lady Michelle Obama is gracing the cover, joined by Kerry Washington and Sarah Jessica Parker as the mag reveals a new initiative featuring three of our favorite gals.
MUST READ: The White House Initiates #LetGirlsLearn To Promote Education For Women Everywhere & We’re Inspired
The cover story of their currently top-secret collaboration is entitled “Power Women!” Though we are not exactly sure what it’ll be about, Obama, Parker and Washington all have impressive humanitarian resumes. We can guarantee it’ll be women-driven and super inspiring.
In terms of aesthetics, famed photographer
Patrick Demarchelier captured the ladies and their hair was laid to perfection.
We’ll be on the lookout to get our copy!
Kerry Washington Covers Ebony & We’re Like She’s On All The Covers These Days!
50 Of Our Favorite Fashion Quotes From Sarah Jessica Parker
Michelle Obama Talks Family Dinners & Healthy Eating With ‘Cooking Light’
Behind Every Great Man: The Most Powerful First Lady Initiatives That Have Changed Our World
10 photos Launch gallery
1. From 1974 to 2015: How First Ladies Showed Real Girl Power In American Politics
1 of 10
2. Betty Ford (Elizabeth Ann Bloomer)-Married To Gerald Ford, Was The First Lady From 1974-1977
2 of 10
3. Rosalynn Carter (born Eleanor Rosalynn Smith)-Married to Jimmy Carter, The First Lady From 1977 to 1981
3 of 10
4. Nancy Reagan (born Anne Frances Robbins)-Married to Ronald Reagan, The First Lady from 1981-1989
4 of 10
5. Barbara Bush (born Barbara Pierce)-Married To George Bush Sr., The First Lady From 1989-1993
5 of 10
6. Hillary Clinton (born Hillary Diane Rodham)-Married To Bill Clinton, The First Lady From 1993-2001
6 of 10
7. Laura Bush (born Lane Welch)-Married To George W. Bush, The First Lady From 2001-2009
7 of 10
8. Michelle Obama (born LaVaughn Robinson)-Married To Barack Obama, The First Lady From 2009-present
8 of 10
9. Aja Brown, Mayor of Compton, 2014
9 of 10
10. Chirlane McCray-Married To NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio, First Lady From 2014-Present
10 of 10