The Michigan Chronicle is currently, seeking a full- time Integrated Media Specialist.
The Integrated Media Specialist will sell custom advertising programs across the entire Real Times Media portfolio which includes the Michigan Chronicle Newspaper, michiganchronicle.com, social media outlets, and digital/ e-commerce products and Special events throughout the calendar year, and will focus on maintaining and growing revenue across a specified territory/account list that includes both established and new business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Grow ad revenue with existing clients and aggressively prospect for new business
- Setting individual sales performance goals, and ensuring all facets of the sales process are practiced effectively to attain those goals
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to drive sales (and revenue) using existing product suite, and work collaboratively to create new products and services to meet the advertisers’ evolving needs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships in the advertising community, operating confidently across all levels of the agency and client structure.
- Respond accurately and promptly to clients’ requests for information and proposals.
- Work strategically and collaboratively with all internal departments, including marketing, production and corporate sales, to develop creative ideas and see them through from inception to execution.
- Deliver timely reporting and updates to management on revenue tracking to goal.
- Manage billing for sales contracts, insuring all billing is turned in on time, and with correct pricing and signatures.
- 3-4 years of ad sales experience.
- Strong sales skills with a proven track record of success.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- The ability to build strong client relationships.
- Motivation and ability to work within a team environment.
Ready to join our team, or know someone who is qualified to join this dynamic team? Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.