We adore these young women.
After opening First Lady Michelle Obama’s keynote speech at SXSW last month, Chloe and Halle return with a brand new visual for their single “Drop.”
The teenage sisters, who are signed to Beyonce’s label, enlist the talents of director Andy Hines to shoot their western-inspired video. The three-minute clip was shot on the same ranch where blockbuster hits Django Unchained and Transformers were filmed and feature Chloe and Halle showing off some pretty intense choreography while riding horses.
In a statement released to The FADER, the duo gush about their very first music video.
“‘DROP’ is very special to us because it was one of the first songs we fully wrote and produced ourselves. It gave us the courage to trust our instincts. To see how it was made from our living room, to turning into something much bigger, is super exciting! We’re so happy that we got to do our first video in such a huge way, and we have Beyoncé to thank for that. We love her so much.”
“Drop” will be featured on Chloe and Halle’s forthcoming EP and is currently available on TIDAL.
Watch their new video up top.
SOURCE: The FADER
24 Photos Of Beyonce Showing Support For Other Women
24 photos Launch gallery
1. Beyonce and another queen, Adele.
1 of 24
2. Beyonce shows Taylor Swift some love.
2 of 24
3. Beyonce gives Kelly Rowland a tight squeeze.
3 of 24
4. Beyonce shows her fellow TIDAL member Rihanna some love.
4 of 24
5. Bey and Nicki Minaj rock the stage.
5 of 24
6. Bey and Michelle Obama are basically besties.
6 of 24
7. Beyonce and her Dream Girls, Jennifer Hudson and Anika Noni Rose.
7 of 24
8. Beyonce and Robin Roberts share a laugh.
8 of 24
9. Beyonce and her fam, Missy Elliott, Kelly Rowland, and Solange Knowles.
9 of 24
10. Beyonce x Mama Knowles.
10 of 24
11. The Queens of the biz... Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Madonna, and Beyonce.
11 of 24
12. Goofy faces.
12 of 24
13. Bey shows her sis Solange some love.
13 of 24
14. Shakira and Beyonce's hips don't lie.
14 of 24
15. Bey flicks it up with another Queen, Mary J. Blige.
15 of 24
16. Beyonce is goo goo for Gaga.
16 of 24
17. Jill Scott and Beyonce flick it up.
17 of 24
18. Bey leans in close for a pic with Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade.
18 of 24
19. Beyonce and Queen Kris Jenner.
19 of 24
20. Beyonce x Kim K. x North West x Anna Wintour.
20 of 24
21. Looking good, ladies.
21 of 24
22. Beyonce shares a stylish moment with Lupita Nyong'o.
22 of 24
23. Bey x J. Lo.
23 of 24
24. Nicki & Queen Bey.
24 of 24
Watch Chloe and Halle’s New Video “Drop” was originally published on globalgrind.com