Shortly after the couple’s surprise engagement nearly broke the internet, Chyna took to Snapchat to share her fiancée’s current weight. In the clip, Rob steps onto a scale, revealing his weight at 248 pounds.
She then vowed to train him every day for the next five weeks leading up to her birthday. Chyna said: “So I need to consent, do you give me permission to train you for the next 5 weeks every day?” To which Rob replied, “Of course.”
Chyna captioned one of the videos, “Getting Rob ready for my birthday May 11- 5 weeks.” Will Rob be able to continue his health streak for the next five weeks? One thing’s for sure, love definitely looks good on him.
Meanwhile, while their brother apparently plans his upcoming nuptials, the rest of the Kardashian family is on vacation in Colorado. Throughout the family trip, North West and Penelope Disick have been spotted rocking a new look.
P was the first of the toddlers to be photographed with hair extensions in the above Instagram posted by Khloe. Yesterday, Nori followed in her big cousin’s footsteps, wearing similar longer locks on Kim’s Snapchat.
Too adorable, or too much?
All The Real Reasons We Love Rob Kardashian
1. He had a lot of fun with Chyna and Cairo at LEGOLAND.1 of 5
2. ...And every time he comes for Kim, it goes viral.Source:Getty 2 of 5
3. It's Rob's world and Kanye's just living in it. Besides Hov, who else has achieved such notoriety?Source:Splash News 3 of 5
4. Rob's actually a sensitive mama's boy.Source:Getty 4 of 5
5. He's a college grad.Source:Getty 5 of 5
Blac Chyna Reveals Rob’s Current Weight, North & Penelope Rock Hair Extensions was originally published on globalgrind.com