This time around, McCarthy stars in her husband’s newest film, The Boss. The comedy follows Michelle, a titan of industry played by McCarthy, who is sent to prison after she’s caught insider training. Upon release, she emerges ready to rebrand herself as America’s newest sweetheart.
What is it like working on set with your bae? Well, for Falcone, that means suffering a little bit of pain (in his cameo, at least). The couple themselves revealed this isn’t the first time McCarthy “accidentally” inflicted physical pain on her husband. In fact, there was a month and a half where Falcone’s manhood suffered. What made it stop? We got the inside scoop.
While McCarthy may be good at pulling jokes on her husband, she can’t quite spit a freestyle like T-Pain. However, you may be seeing a collab from Boss costar Kristen Bell and T.I. soon…
Check out the video above for the details. The Boss is in theaters everywhere April 8.
15 Celebrity Cousins (PHOTOS)
1. Monica & Ludacris1 of 15
2. Stacey Dash & Dame Dash2 of 15
3. Stephon Marbury & Sebastian Telfair3 of 15
4. Fantasia Barrino & K-Ci And JoJo4 of 15
5. Taryn Manning & The Manning Brothers5 of 15
6. Angela & Vanessa Simmons & Ming Lee Simmons6 of 15
7. Vince Carter & Tracy McGrady7 of 15
8. Bill Bellamy & Shaquille O'Neil8 of 15
9. B2k's J-Boog & Marques Houston9 of 15
10. Snoop Dogg & Brandy and Ray J10 of 15
11. Brooke Shields & Glenn Close11 of 15
12. Melissa McCarthy & Jenny McCarthy12 of 15
13. Katherine Moennig & Gwyneth Paltrow13 of 15
14. Blue Ivy & Julez14 of 15
15. North West & Penelope and Mason Disick15 of 15
Melissa McCarthy Talks “The Boss,” Working With Her Husband, & T.I.’s Secret Collaborator was originally published on globalgrind.com