@CaitlynJenner fearlessly shared her transition with the world, and now her new M·A·C Lipstick, Finally Free… is finally here! 100% of the selling price goes to the M·A·C AIDS Fund Transgender Initiative, to further its work in support of transgender communities. Get it today in select markets. #MACCaitlynJenner
The image was shared on the brand’s Instagram this morning and shows Caitlyn styled in black lingerie while applying her signature MAC Forever Free lipstick. Back in February, Cait explained the meaning behind the shade’s name: “This is who I am: Finally Free.”
The lipstick is a rosy nude color, described by Caitlyn as “universal” and “everyday lipstick.” Check out a closer look at Forever Free below, which is available today in select markets.
Never felt so proud to work for #MACCosmetics! #ProudToBeMAC ☺️First #Look at the #NEW #MACCaitlynJenner #Lipstick called #FinallyFree coming to #MAC in April '16. Can't wait to get my hands on this!!❤️❤️❤️ @caitlynjenner @maccosmetics #MUA #Makeup #MakeupMafia #MakeupTrend #MakeupArtist #MakeupAddict #MACAddict #MACCosmetics #Love #LoveMakeup
Proceeds from the lipstick will benefit MAC’s AIDS Fund Transgender Initiative.
SOURCE: ELLE | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
Every Time We've Spotted Caitlyn Jenner Doing Her Thing
1. A leggy Caitlyn Jenner does leopard while out and about in SoHo, NYC with friends.Source:Splash News 1 of 7
2. Caitlyn Jenner shows us how it's done in SoHo.Source:Splash News 2 of 7
3. Caitlyn Jenner shows off her style in a colorful mini-skirt and dark jacket.Source:Splash News 3 of 7
4. Caitlyn Jenner struts her stuff in NYC.Source:Splash News 4 of 7
5. Cait goes out to eat with other trans women in Tribeca, NYC.Source:Splash News 5 of 7
6. Caitlyn Jenner's little black dress game might be better than ours.Source:Splash News 6 of 7
7. In the city with her girls.Source:Instagram 7 of 7
Here’s The First Photo From Caitlyn Jenner’s MAC Campaign was originally published on globalgrind.com