PacSun has officially filed for bankruptcy.
Earlier this week, rumors began to circulate that the retailer was struggling financially and now the talk has been confirmed. In a letter to their customers, PacSun CEO Gary Schoenfeld revealed that the company has filed for Chapter 11 protection. They are reportedly facing a debt of approximately $160 million after shares dropped 90 percent.
In light of this, PacSun’s board of directors approved a plan for reorganization that “provides a comprehensive roadmap for us to continue to execute our strategy and position us for long-term success.” So, if you’re a frequent shopper at the retailer – don’t worry, there’s still hope.
PacSun has assured customers that no changes will be felt on our side at this stage.
Ten Couples That Prove Black Love Is Going Strong
1. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-SmithSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Duane Martin and Tisha Campbell-MartinSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Magic Johnson and Cookie JohnsonSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Angela Bassett and Courtney B. VanceSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Barack Obama and Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle UnionSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Beyoncé and Jay ZSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Denzel Washington and Pauletta WashintgtonSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari ParkerSource:Getty 9 of 9
PacSun Reportedly Facing $160 Million Debt, Officially Files For Bankruptcy was originally published on globalgrind.com