And while this finale may seem overdue, the stars made sure to close out the series’ amazing run in style. One thing we’re definitely going to miss? Jennifer Lopez‘s weekly American Idol slayage. Her outfits never failed to disappoint. Last night, J.Lo arrived to the finale in a dazzling Elie Madi gown that featured long-sleeves, a high-low hem, and a dramatic train.
Check out who else came out for the final American Idol and who wore what below.
Fantasia sparkled in a number by Anya Liesnik, which she paired with a gold choker.
Season four winner Carrie Underwood stunned in a Yanina Couture gown.
Season six winner Jordin Sparks went more casual, but still looked flawless in a printed bra-top and pant set.
SOURCE: PEOPLE | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Every Time J.Lo Made Us Weak On "American Idol"
1. J.Lo flaunts her famous curves.Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. J.lo gets better with age.Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. She can do no wrong.Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. What a goddess.Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Damn, Gina.Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. J.Lo is a star.Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. Front view...7 of 14
8. Side view 🙂8 of 14
9. My look last night on @americanidol 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼 #Twirling in @blumarine. #idoltop6 #RandM #IdolTwirl photo by @michaelbecker889 of 14
10. LEGS!10 of 14
11. Rocking her very own collection with Kohls.11 of 14
12. Today's look on #Idol: #EndlessJewelry and #ElieSaab #RandM #FeelTheLight12 of 14
13. She know she's flawless.13 of 14
14. And extremely photogenic.14 of 14
We’re Going To Miss Jennifer Lopez’s Weekly “American Idol” Slayage was originally published on globalgrind.com