The MTV Movie Awards always brings out the best in fashion and this year, a few celebs most certainly set the bar.
As usual, Kendall Jenner slayed on the red carpet. The model and reality TV star wore a sheer black Balmain dress with matching thigh-high strappy stiletto heels.
20-year-old model Gigi Hadid rocked a pinstripe Versace suit witha lacy bra and bangs.
Actress Kat Graham wore a pink Dolce & Gabbana dress with silver stiletto heels.
With Kevin and Dwayne hosting, we’re sure there will be lots of hilarious moments in store. Tune in tonight at 8:00 PM EST to catch all of the action.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
2015 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet Stars
1. Jessie J sparkled in a dazzling two-piece set.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Emily Ratajkowski stunned in a revealing, colorful mini dress.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Tinashe walked the red carpet in a black gown and simple hair and makeup.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Liz Hernandez arrived in a mini dress and million dollar smile.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. Fetty Wap threw a blazer over his white tee for the occasion.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. Bella Thorne wore a flirty frock by Peter Pilotto.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7. Jennifer Lopez rocked black and gold all the way down to her nails.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Amy Schumer wore a flattering mini dress.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Amber Rose didn't hide her tattoos for this red carpet.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Cara Delevingne went for a sophisticated look in purple.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Scarlett Johansson was pretty in pink.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Kiersey Clemmons shined in yellow.Source:Getty 12 of 12
2016 MTV Movie Awards: Best Red Carpet Looks & What To Expect From Tonight’s Show was originally published on globalgrind.com