PEOPLE magazine just credited Bjork for bantu knots. Yes, this actually happened. Blac Chyna stepped out rocking the traditional African hairstyle over the weekend and the magazine promptly sent a tweet dubbing the look a “cool new hairstyle,” before crediting the Icelandic singer for the fashion.
It didn’t take long for users to drag the publication, forcing them to send a corrected tweet that read: Blac Chyna rocks cool new bantu knots.
Although PEOPLE fixed the error via Twitter, the wording on their website remains the same. SMH.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter
11 Black Hairstyles & Products White People Will Soon Discover (PHOTOS)
1. The Wave CapSource:Wave Cap.com 1 of 11
2. The Jheri CurlSource:Boyz N The Hood 2 of 11
3. Box BraidsSource:GettyImages 3 of 11
4. The Classic Satin BonnetSource:Satin Bonnet 4 of 11
5. The Satin Braid BonnetSource:Satin Brand 5 of 11
6. The Doobie WrapSource:GettyImages 6 of 11
7. The Beloved Luster's Pink Oil MoisturizerSource:Lusters Pink Oil 7 of 11
8. Murray's Wave PomadeSource:Murrays 8 of 11
9. Bantu KnotsSource:Netflix 9 of 11
10. Havana and/or Senegalese TwistsSource:Instagram-Nappturella 10 of 11
11. Kinky TwistsSource:GettyImages 11 of 11
So This Happened: Blac Chyna Rocks Bantu Knots & PEOPLE Magazine Credits Bjork For The Style was originally published on globalgrind.com