Rae Sremmurd are looking to take over Summer ’16.
Following the release of their banger “By Chance,” Rae Sremmurd stopped by Zane Lowe’s Beats 1 Radio Show to premiere their latest Mike WiLL Made-It-produced cut “Look Alive.”
“I’m so far out of sight/ Yeah, that sound about right/ You can kill this cup not my vibe/ Be the highlight of my night,” croons Swae Lee.
“Look Alive” is set to appear on Rae Sremmurd’s sophomore effort SremmLife 2. Take a listen below.
The 411 On Rae Sremmurd (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Rae Sremmurd Are Brothers From Tupelo, Mississippi.
1 of 12
2. Interestingly Enough, Tupelo, Mississippi Is The Birthplace Of Elvis Presley.
2 of 12
3. Rae Sremmurd Are Signed To Mike WiLL's Ear Drummer label & Interscope.
3 of 12
4. Rae Sremmurd Started Recording Music In Middle School.
4 of 12
5. Before Mike WiLL Signed Them, They Were Working At Olive Garden.
5 of 12
6. Slim Jimmy Is The Oldest. He's 20.
6 of 12
7. Swae Lee Is Just A Year Younger Than His Big Bro...He's 19.
7 of 12
8. Rae Sremmurd's Forthcoming Debut Project Is Titled "Sremm Life."
8 of 12
9. Rae Sremmurd Is Actually Ear Drummer Spelled Backwards. Ahhh...It All Makes Sense.
9 of 12
10. Their Earlier Recordings Were Curse Word-Free.
10 of 12
11. When Their Family Fell On Hard Times, Rae Sremmurd Became Homeless.
11 of 12
12. Kim Kardashian Loves The Song "No Flex Zone" So Much, She Posted It On Her IG.
12 of 12