Is this for real?
As if everyone’s creep level wasn’t already at an all-time high, there’s now a mattress that can detect if your significant other is cheating on you. Durmet, the company behind the Smarttress, claims the mattress is necessary because apparently, the world is currently going through a “global infidelity” crisis.
A video released by Durmet says the Smarttress can give detailed reports on the speed, duration, and intensity of the sex that’s being had in your bed when you’re not there. Sounds like the perfect way to promote paranoia in any relationship.
Durmet hasn’t listed a price for the Smarttress or a date on which it’ll become available. So, there’s a chance this could just be another marketing joke.
Let’s hope so.
SOURCE: ELLE | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter
#LoveLost: The Most Heartbreaking Celebrity Splits Of 2015
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton
1 of 13
2. Rita Ora and Ricky Hilfiger
2 of 13
3. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner
3 of 13
4. Michael Sam and Vito Cammisano
4 of 13
5. Nick Jonas and Olivia Culpo
5 of 13
6. Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian
6 of 13
7. Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger
7 of 13
8. Tiger Woods and Lindsay Vonn
8 of 13
9. Glory Johnson and Brittney Griner
9 of 13
10. Orlando Scandrick and Draya Michele
10 of 13
11. Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
11 of 13
12. Ariana Grande and Big Sean
12 of 13
13. Zayn Malik and One Direction
13 of 13