Didn’t think Snapchat could get any better, but with
now on board, it may be the greatest social media platform on earth. DMX
Last week, the Yonkers rapper made headlines when he freaked out over
Snapchat’s face swap filter on actress Paige Hurd’s account. After he calmed down, his team convinced him to join the social media app.
What are we expecting to see on DMX’s Snapchat? Lots of growling, a remix to “
Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer,” and snaps of his beloved pit bulls.
The good thing about Snapchat is that it revived and advanced the careers of people like DJ Khaled, Dr. Miami, and Rob Kardashian. Hopefully, we’ll be seeing DMX on
The Ellen Show soon.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Snapchat
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other's backs.
1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 12
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.
5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.
11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.
12 of 12
DMX Has Snapchat…The World Is Now A Better Place was originally published on globalgrind.com