We don’t want to believe it.
Prince has died at the age of 57. Although details on his passing remain unknown, he was reportedly discovered at his estate in Minnesota earlier today. As the world begins to mourn, we can’t help but reflect on the impact he left on us all.
In addition to his legendary music, Prince is regarded as an icon in fashion and style. Wherever he went, a one-of-a-kind aura followed. Yes, he wore ruffle shirts and even was spotted in a pair of high heels, but you got to respect his fearlessness.
In honor of Prince’s unforgettable life and undeniable influence in fashion, we’ve decided to reflect on his noteworthy style moments.
Rest in peace, Prince.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Aura God: Remembering Prince's Most Iconic Ensembles
1. Aura God.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. The ruffle shirt. Enough said.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. Prince never shied away from sparkle, and we loved it.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. Before Cam'ron did it...Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. That cane...simply legendary.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Regardless of what you think of his fashion, you can't deny he pulled every man's fair share of women.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. In addition to his clothing, Prince knew how to make a statement with his hair.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. That time he wore high heels. Respect his fearlessness.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Stylin'.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. In his last Grammy speech, Prince said: "Like books and black lives, albums still matter."Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Rest in peace, Prince.Source:Getty 11 of 11
Aura God: Remembering Prince’s Most Iconic Ensembles was originally published on globalgrind.com