Migos have announced their upcoming project, No Label 3.
In a promotional video uploaded to YouTube yesterday (April 20), the Atlanta-based trio previewed some of their new music.
“We had to kick the door in,” Offset can be heard saying in the clip, “but we really on they ass.”
This will be the third instalment of Migos’ No Label series. The first was released in June 2012 while the second was released in February, 2012.
Migos’ latest full-length project, Young Rich Niggas 2, was released in January.
Watch the press release up top.
Aura God: Remembering Prince's Most Iconic Ensembles
1. Aura God.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. The ruffle shirt. Enough said.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. Prince never shied away from sparkle, and we loved it.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. Before Cam'ron did it...Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. That cane...simply legendary.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Regardless of what you think of his fashion, you can't deny he pulled every man's fair share of women.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. In addition to his clothing, Prince knew how to make a statement with his hair.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. That time he wore high heels. Respect his fearlessness.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Stylin'.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. In his last Grammy speech, Prince said: "Like books and black lives, albums still matter."Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Rest in peace, Prince.Source:Getty 11 of 11