Birdman is having an interesting week with the media. The Cash Money Records co-founder broke the internet yesterday after he threw a fit during a short-lived Breakfast Club interview.
Well, not all radio personalities are on his bad side. While making his rounds in New York City, Birdman stopped by Power 105.1 once again, but this time it was Angie Martinez who had the opportunity to speak to him. In the 39-minute long interview, Birdman speaks on the status of his relationship with Lil Wayne, in which he says, “It’s kosher…we cool that’s my son, we going always be cool. I love him to death, that’ll never change.”
Birdman also speaks on his upcoming last solo album, Ms. Gladys, and what his life was like growing up in the roughest part of New Orleans. Check out the insightful interview above and let us know your thoughts.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other's backs.
1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 12
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.
5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.
11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.
12 of 12