No one can rock the lemon hue quite like Queen Bey.
and while the world continues to obsess over the tracks and visuals, don’t sleep on the presentation’s fashion game either. Lemonade is finally here absolutely killed each ensemble in her music videos. Has she ever been more fierce? Beyonce
Our favorite look has to be the yellow dress she wore while smashing windows with a baseball bat in “Hold Up.” At this point, it’s set to become iconic and synonymous with the entire theme of the project. The dress is from Roberto Cavalli’s Fall/Winter 2016 collection.
In “Don’t Hurt Yourself,” Bey rocked a fur coat from Hood By Air’s Fall 2015 collection, which she paired
with Yeezy Season.
While seated on a porch beside
Amandla Stenberg and Zendaya, she wore a burnt orange ruffle top by Rosie Assoulin.
Side note: If you’re feeling Zendaya’s look from this shot, the top is by Phelan. It’s now available for purchase at Nordstrom.
When she appeared alongside Serena Williams, Bey wore a bodysuit by Yousef Aljasmi.
She also stunned in a leather bralette by Zana Bayne.
For the “Freedom” visual, Bey belted out the song in a dress by Maria Lucia Hohan.
While her wardrobe appeared lowkey in the “Sandcastles” video, Bey rocked a pair of stylish headphones.
From the World of Macintosh, PRYMA headphones retail for $499-$549 and come in a variety of colors and finishes. Still, our favorite has to be Bey’s choice of the carbon Marsala. Because, duh.
Lemonade look is your favorite?
SOURCE: FashionBombDaily | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Nike Communications
24 Photos Of Beyonce Showing Support For Other Women
24 photos Launch gallery
1. Beyonce and another queen, Adele.
1 of 24
2. Beyonce shows Taylor Swift some love.
2 of 24
3. Beyonce gives Kelly Rowland a tight squeeze.
3 of 24
4. Beyonce shows her fellow TIDAL member Rihanna some love.
4 of 24
5. Bey and Nicki Minaj rock the stage.
5 of 24
6. Bey and Michelle Obama are basically besties.
6 of 24
7. Beyonce and her Dream Girls, Jennifer Hudson and Anika Noni Rose.
7 of 24
8. Beyonce and Robin Roberts share a laugh.
8 of 24
9. Beyonce and her fam, Missy Elliott, Kelly Rowland, and Solange Knowles.
9 of 24
10. Beyonce x Mama Knowles.
10 of 24
11. The Queens of the biz... Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Madonna, and Beyonce.
11 of 24
12. Goofy faces.
12 of 24
13. Bey shows her sis Solange some love.
13 of 24
14. Shakira and Beyonce's hips don't lie.
14 of 24
15. Bey flicks it up with another Queen, Mary J. Blige.
15 of 24
16. Beyonce is goo goo for Gaga.
16 of 24
17. Jill Scott and Beyonce flick it up.
17 of 24
18. Bey leans in close for a pic with Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade.
18 of 24
19. Beyonce and Queen Kris Jenner.
19 of 24
20. Beyonce x Kim K. x North West x Anna Wintour.
20 of 24
21. Looking good, ladies.
21 of 24
22. Beyonce shares a stylish moment with Lupita Nyong'o.
22 of 24
23. Bey x J. Lo.
23 of 24
24. Nicki & Queen Bey.
24 of 24