Put some respect on it.
Birdman’s appearance on The Breakfast Club last week has become a viral phenomenon that’s now reached a new level of hilarity.
Anthony Hamilton’s background singers The Hamiltones are no strangers to giving trap songs a gospel remix, but this may be their first time giving a threatening conversation a gospel spin.
In the brief 50-seconds they spent singing “respeck my name,” The Hamiltones made sure to include Birdman’s questionable soundbites “put some respeck on it,” “all tree of y’all,” and “are we finished or is we done?”
If you’re going to roll up on anything, roll up on this video and press play.
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other's backs.
1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 12
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.
5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.
11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.
12 of 12