DJ Khaled and Chance The Rapper are up to something.
A man of many words, DJ Khaled announced he’s working with Chicago’s Chance The Rapper last night on Snapchat.
Hours before he brought out Lil Wayne and Rick Ross during Beyonce’s “Formation” tour, DJ Khaled was rubbing shoulders with the “Ultralight Beam” rapper in Miami’s Little Havana neighborhood.
Khaled made statements like “stay tuned alert” and “we’re up to something,” before sharing behind the scenes footage of their forthcoming music video.
DJ Khaled isn’t the only veteran Chance The Rapper’s collaborating with. Jay Electronica recently announced that he, too, has a new collabo with Chance.
No word on what to expect from Khaled and Chance, but just know, it’s going to be major.
SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Chance The Rapper's Best Instagram Moments (PHOTOS)
17 photos Launch gallery
1. Chance posing on street art.
1 of 17
2. Chance the Rapper in his trippy T-Shirt.
2 of 17
3. Chance cleaning up nicely.
3 of 17
4. He respects the legends.
4 of 17
5. Congrats Chance!
5 of 17
6. Look at that cheesy smile.
6 of 17
7. Chance taking a selfie.
7 of 17
8. Happy Birthday Chance.
8 of 17
9. Now that looks really relaxing.
9 of 17
10. Chance The Rapper showing support in his Obama sweatshirt.
10 of 17
11. Chance riding a bike.
11 of 17
12. Just chillin' with the homies.
12 of 17
13. Chance The Rapper Live.
13 of 17
14. Bicken Back
14 of 17
15. How about the time he went skydiving?
15 of 17
16. Chance The Rapper takes selfie.
16 of 17
17. This is way too cute.
17 of 17