Kylie Jenner covers the June issue of Glamour UK.
Inside the magazine, the teen, dubbed “social media royalty,” takes a step away from the drama surrounding her family to discuss something of substance: feminism. Despite what the tabloids have to say, Kylie says “I do consider myself a feminist.”
“I’m a young woman, for one thing, and I don’t depend on a man or anybody else,” she explained. “I make my own money and start my own businesses, and I feel like I’m an inspiration for a lot of young girls who want to stand on their own.”
She then goes on to clap back at critics who say she lives off her family’s massive fortune.
“I haven’t had a dollar of my mom’s money for five years,” she told Glamour UK. “Ever since I started earning my own money, I’ve paid for everything: all my cars, houses, clothes, everything. I like to know exactly what’s going on and I’m actually quite careful with what I spend.”
After all, her signature Lip Kits have been wildly successful and she also runs her own app and website, so this shouldn’t be too surprising.
For more of Kylie in Glamour UK, click here.
SOURCE: Glamour UK | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
Every Single Time Kylie Jenner Looked Like Blac Chyna
1. Flips hairSource:Instagram 1 of 13
2. 😛Source:Instagram 2 of 13
3. Loungin'.Source:Instagram 3 of 13
4. #MilfSource:Instagram 4 of 13
5. I spy Norman. Can u find him? Lol.Source:Instagram 5 of 13
6. Fashun.Source:Instagram 6 of 13
7. 👀Source:Instagram 7 of 13
8. 💯Source:Instagram 8 of 13
9. ☀️☀️☀️Source:Instagram 9 of 13
10. Look down 💋Source:Instagram 10 of 13
11. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow !Source:Instagram 11 of 13
12. 🙌#milfin | @blaquecrownSource:Instagram 12 of 13
13. Staying comfortable in my @meundies Time to jump in bed after this long week. ❤️Source:Instagram 13 of 13
Kylie Jenner Says She’s A Feminist, Claps Back At Critics Who Claim She Lives Off Her Family’s Money was originally published on globalgrind.com