Last night’s Met Gala in New York City was a star-studded event as some of our favorite celebrities, including Beyoncé, Kanye West, Blake Lively, and more dressed in their Sunday best to enjoy the annual fundraising ball.
Obviously, the venue was filled from wall to wall with talent, but it was The Weeknd who hopped on stage and took our breath away with his performance of “Tell Your Friends,” alongside hip-hop legend Nas.
Dressed in all black, the Canadian singer captivated the crowd with his sultry vocals and sensual lyrics. Watch the pair do what they do best in the video above, courtesy of Apple Music.
PHOTO & VIDEO CREDIT: Getty, Apple
Fashion's Most Over-The-Top Night: Celebrities Arrive To The 2016 Met Gala
21 photos Launch gallery
1. Lala and Carmelo Anthony
1 of 21
2. Solange is out here making a statement.
2 of 21
3. Zendaya in Michael Kors.
3 of 21
4. KimYe nailed the night's trend perfectly.
4 of 21
5. Thoughts of Lupita N'yongo's look?
5 of 21
6. Lady Gaga goes for a bold look in sky-high boots.
6 of 21
7. The Weeknd and Bella Hadid arrive in all black, per usual.
7 of 21
8. Met Gala queen, Sarah Jessica Parker, is going for a different vibe tonight.
8 of 21
9. How adorable are Zoe Saldana and her husband?
9 of 21
10. Beyonce in a latex gown by Givenchy.
10 of 21
11. The Smith's wear Chanel and Louis Vuitton.
11 of 21
12. Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble do date night.
12 of 21
13. Kerry Washington and her baby bump walk the carpet.
13 of 21
14. Ciara's rocking a new look. Are we feeling it?
14 of 21
15. Kylie Jenner wears Balmain to her first Met Gala.
15 of 21
16. Kendall Jenner looks unreal in Versace.
16 of 21
17. Rita Ora's feather and sheer gown by Vera Wang is nothing short of epic.
17 of 21
18. Idris Elba suited up in Tom Ford.
18 of 21
19. One of the evening's co-chair. Are you feeling Taylor Swift's look?
19 of 21
20. Looking dapper, Wiz!
20 of 21
21. Selena Gomez rocking Louis Vuitton.
21 of 21