This tea is piping hot, honey.
While Solange was tweeting about the annoying fake artsy famous people at this year’s Met Gala, Demi Lovato found herself sitting under Nicki Minaj’s shade tree.
According to Demi Lovato, when she took a photo-op with designer Jeremy Scott and Nicki Minaj, the Pinkprint rapper was throwing subtle shade. We’re not sure if Nicki wasn’t acknowledging Demi’s presence or just being stank, but Demi claims the red carpet link-up was “awkward.”
Nicki Minaj posted a picture of herself, Demi, and Jeremy on the Met Gala red carpet, tagging Jeremy and his design house Moschino, but conveniently, she didn’t tag Demi.
Nicki’s shade prompted Demi to leave a crying face emoji along with the deuces hand in Nicki’s comment section.
Now, these two superstars could be trolling us for attention (like most of these celebrities do), but the shade seems to be very real.
Demi posted a funny photo of Nicki Minaj giving her the side-eye with a caption that reads, “This picture pretty much summed up my first and probably last met…That the shade being thrown in this picture actually gives me life.”
View this post on Instagram
This picture pretty much summed up my first and probably last met 😂😂😂 #cool #sofuckingawkward #notforme #sweatpants #forensicfiles #whatsgood p.s. some of y'all need to learn how to take a joke.. I'm obviously laughing at the fact that 1. I look incredibly awkward and 2. That the shade being thrown in this picture actually gives me life 🙌🏼😂
If Demi knows anything about Nicki Minaj, she should know that the Queens rapper doesn’t take any sh*t. The last thing she needs is Nicki Minaj asking “Demi, what’s good?” at this year’s Billboard Awards.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
Fashion's Most Over-The-Top Night: Celebrities Arrive To The 2016 Met Gala
1. Lala and Carmelo AnthonySource:Getty 1 of 20
2. Solange is out here making a statement.Source:Getty 2 of 20
3. Zendaya in Michael Kors.Source:Getty 3 of 20
4. KimYe nailed the night's trend perfectly.Source:Getty 4 of 20
5. Thoughts of Lupita N'yongo's look?Source:Getty 5 of 20
6. Lady Gaga goes for a bold look in sky-high boots.Source:Getty 6 of 20
7. The Weeknd and Bella Hadid arrive in all black, per usual.Source:Getty 7 of 20
8. Met Gala queen, Sarah Jessica Parker, is going for a different vibe tonight.Source:Getty 8 of 20
9. How adorable are Zoe Saldana and her husband?Source:Getty 9 of 20
10. The Smith's wear Chanel and Louis Vuitton.Source:Getty 10 of 20
11. Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble do date night.Source:Getty 11 of 20
12. Kerry Washington and her baby bump walk the carpet.Source:Getty 12 of 20
13. Ciara's rocking a new look. Are we feeling it?Source:Getty 13 of 20
14. Kylie Jenner wears Balmain to her first Met Gala.Source:Getty 14 of 20
15. Kendall Jenner looks unreal in Versace.Source:Getty 15 of 20
16. Rita Ora's feather and sheer gown by Vera Wang is nothing short of epic.Source:Getty 16 of 20
17. Idris Elba suited up in Tom Ford.Source:Getty 17 of 20
18. One of the evening's co-chair. Are you feeling Taylor Swift's look?Source:Getty 18 of 20
19. Looking dapper, Wiz!Source:Getty 19 of 20
20. Selena Gomez rocking Louis Vuitton.Source:Getty 20 of 20
Demi Lovato Blasts Nicki Minaj For Allegedly Being Shady At The Met Gala was originally published on globalgrind.com