While her Vanity Fair cover is one tough act to follow, this will be major.
US Weekly reports that Caitlyn Jenner will pose nude for the cover of Sports Illustrated this summer. The issue will commemorate the 40th anniversary of Caitlyn’s 1976 gold medal win, and a source reveals that she’ll pose in “nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal.”
Until now, Caitlyn has stashed the medal at the bottom of her makeup drawer, in part to discourage her children from comparing themselves to her.
“I never wanted my kids to feel like they had to have a gold medal in order to be considered a success. I didn’t want them to constantly compare their own achievements to my time in the Olympics, so I haven’t displayed my medal,” Cait explained in a 2015 blog post.
You may remember that Kris Jenner once posed similarly in the nude during an episode of KUWTK. We can only imagine that a SI cover was once in the dreams of Caitlyn’s famous ex-wife and children, but it looks like she’ll be beating them to the punch.
SOURCE: US Weekly | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Every Time We've Spotted Caitlyn Jenner Doing Her Thing
1. A leggy Caitlyn Jenner does leopard while out and about in SoHo, NYC with friends.Source:Splash News 1 of 7
2. Caitlyn Jenner shows us how it's done in SoHo.Source:Splash News 2 of 7
3. Caitlyn Jenner shows off her style in a colorful mini-skirt and dark jacket.Source:Splash News 3 of 7
4. Caitlyn Jenner struts her stuff in NYC.Source:Splash News 4 of 7
5. Cait goes out to eat with other trans women in Tribeca, NYC.Source:Splash News 5 of 7
6. Caitlyn Jenner's little black dress game might be better than ours.Source:Splash News 6 of 7
7. In the city with her girls.7 of 7
Report: Caitlyn Jenner To Pose Nude For Sports Illustrated Cover was originally published on globalgrind.com