Just when you thought Krispy Kreme couldn’t get any more irresistible.
The chain’s UK branch has confirmed the launch of a Hole in the Wall pop-up shop that will essentially dispense donuts into customers’ hands like an ATM machine. BuzzFeed reports:
“The machine will be an interface where a consumer simply follows the payment instructions for their doughnut. Once the payment is approved, the consumer will be able to unlock a doughnut-shaped hatch and see the doughnut, said Krispy Kreme.”
And just when you thought the news couldn’t get any better, the machine will be dispensing Krispy Kreme’s new Nutty Chocolatta donut, filled with Nutella. Rumors of such a treat have been circling for some time now.
As of now, the machine will only be available in London. But we’re holding out hope it’ll make its way to the U.S. sooner rather than later.
SOURCE: BuzzFeed | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
National Donut Day! See Celebrities Indulge In Our Favorite Guilty Pleasure
1. Donuts on donuts on donuts, fit for Queen Bey.Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. Gisele Bundchen, proving even supermodels can't resist Krispy Kreme.Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. President Obama indulges.Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. Impossible to choose just one.Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Proven foodie Chrissy Teigen. Because, you knew she would appear in this gallery.Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. Throwback shot of Jay Leno chowing down.Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. Rita Ora couldn't resist.Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. Remember Courteney Cox in a fat suit on Friends? Here she is enjoying not one, but two donuts.Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. Frank Sinatra's been eating donuts longer than some of us have been alive.Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. Even athletes take a break from their strict diets. Candace Parker likes her donuts dipped in milk.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. "Today Show" hosts Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb celebrate National Donut Day in the best way.Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. Reason #138905 why we love Bill Clinton: he appreciates donuts, too.Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. Taylor Swift shows us how to conquer the selfie with a donut as your co-star.Source:Instagram 13 of 14
14. Jesse Jackson feeds Krispy Kreme to a Wall Street banker.Source:Getty 14 of 14
Krispy Kreme To Unveil ATM-Like Machine Dispensing Nutella-Filled Donuts was originally published on globalgrind.com