The Power actor felt the wrath of public opinion after he picked on a man with autism earlier this week. Fif later gave the family a heartfelt apology, and when they asked him to donate $10,000 to a charity, the rapper went above and beyond, donating $100,000 to Autism Speaks.
Turns out 50 does good deeds all the time. Two weeks before the airport video, the emcee spent 90 minutes with a disabled superfan.
A man named Chris Brown bumped into 50 at a hotel and told him his brother suffered from reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome, which causes chronic pain and confines him to a bed. Brown, who was getting married, asked 50 to come meet his brother Justin.
He says 50 said he would “try” to make time, but had several events to attend … so Brown wasn’t sure it would happen. But lo and behold, the rapper showed up — without an entourage — and talked to Justin for more than 90 minutes.
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre's "Beats is Nike. We're Adidas."
1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series "Power," did you know he also produced the show? "Power" holds the "most viewers ever for a Starz original series" record.
2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The "ultra-premium" liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.
3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.
4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as "SK Energy" in 2012.
5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.
6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.
7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can't forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.
8 of 8
Continue reading 50 Cent’s Most Lucrative Business Endeavors