Yeezy Season 2 has yet to hit stores, but Zara appears to have already ripped off the collection’s aesthetic for its “Streetwise Collection.” Images of the apparel first hit the ‘net yesterday and users couldn’t help but notice the uncanny resemblance to Kanye West‘s design scheme.
The “Streetwise Collection” offers a neutral color palette and oversized silhouettes. We can’t help but wonder what Kanye thinks of all this. One thing’s for sure: Zara has managed to do what ‘Ye has not, and that’s offering the apparel to the masses at a reasonable price.
Essentially, you can now shop Yeezy Season look-a-likes at a fraction of the actual price.
SOURCE: GQ Magazine | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter
All The Photos You Need To See From Kanye West's Yeezy Season 2 Show
1. Anna Wintour talks to Kim Kardashian as North West keeps her focus.Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. North West sucks on her lollipop while Kim talks to Khloe, sitting on Riccardo Tisci's lap.Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. Fabolous, Pusha T, 2 Chainz, `Ye, and Vic Mensa chill backstage.Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. North West loves her some of her daddy, Yeezy.Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Kanye West comes out for the grand finale of the Yeezy Season 2 show.Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. KimYe pose backstage after another successful show.Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. Khloe, North, Kim, Kendall, and Kourtney take a family photo backstage.Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. Drake called Lorde his "wifey (low key)" after this photo.Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. Pusha T, Tyga and Fabolous wait for the show to start.Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. 2 Chainz, Kendall, and Miguel sit on in the second row.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. Michael Strahan jokes around with Common front row.Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. North West loves to make her daddy smile, even when he's in work mode.Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. Fabolous makes his way inside.Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. North West looks ready for action in her mommy, Kim Kardashian's arms.Source:Getty 14 of 14
Zara’s “Streetwise Collection” Is Essentially A Yeezy Season Rip-Off was originally published on globalgrind.com