Following the release of his M O O D mixtape, Cash Money newbie Jacquees teams up with a man of much respect – Birdman.
“Lost At Sea” serves as the title track of Jacquees’ forthcoming mixtape. The smooth mid-tempo song features Jacquees taking a stab at rapping instead of his signature singing.
“Put my young n*ggas all in a movie, me and stunna going stupid/ got my right hand on the Remy, left hand on the toolie,” raps Jacquees.
The 22-year-old crooner is set to drop Lost At Sea later on this year. Take a listen to Quees and Stunna below.
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other's backs.
1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 12
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.
5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.
11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.
12 of 12