Following the release of his M O O D mixtape, Cash Money newbie Jacquees teams up with a man of much respect – Birdman.
“Lost At Sea” serves as the title track of Jacquees’ forthcoming mixtape. The smooth mid-tempo song features Jacquees taking a stab at rapping instead of his signature singing.
“Put my young n*ggas all in a movie, me and stunna going stupid/ got my right hand on the Remy, left hand on the toolie,” raps Jacquees.
The 22-year-old crooner is set to drop Lost At Sea later on this year. Take a listen to Quees and Stunna below.
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other's backs.
1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.
5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 13
11. Because bros bury their beef.
11 of 13
12. Because bros endure boring events together.
12 of 13
13. Because bros give each other props.
13 of 13
Jacquees & Birdman “Lost At Sea” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com