The 25-year-old celebrated the evening at Afropunk and Jose Cuervo’s joint party at Villain in Brooklyn. The sold-out bash featured sets by DJ Kitty Kash, DJ MOMA, DJ Underdog, and more. SZA herself lit up the stage when she performed fan-favorite tracks from her album, Z.
She also posed for a series of images atop a vintage car in front of backdrop that read “Cuervo No Chaser,” Jose Cuervo’s newest initiative. #CuervoNoChaser celebrates the spirit and attitude of the brand and encourages living in the moment.
Let’s be real, that’s the only way to enjoy Cuervo.
PHOTO CREDIT: Exposure America, Jose Cuervo
11 Reasons To Love SZA (PHOTOS)
1. Because she's down with the boys (The TDE boys that is).Source:Instagram 1 of 11
2. She's a natural hair icon in every right.Source:Instagram 2 of 11
3. I mean, LOOK AT THAT HAIR.Source:Instagram 3 of 11
4. Because she runs in a circle of equally gorgeous friends.Source:Instagram 4 of 11
5. She's a vegan, but she's not afraid to indulge in some junk food. #ShamelessSource:Instagram 5 of 11
6. Because she's a yogi.Source:Instagram 6 of 11
7. Because she brings a whole new definition to tom-boy chic.Source:Instagram 7 of 11
8. And she still knows how to dress it up.Source:Instagram 8 of 11
9. And she knows how to do Fashion Week justice.Source:Instagram 9 of 11
10. And just as easily go back to her tom-boy tendencies with style.Source:Instagram 10 of 11
11. Because she's adorable. Duh!Source:Instagram 11 of 11
No Chaser: SZA Performs At Afropunk & Jose Cuervo’s Cinco De Mayo Party was originally published on globalgrind.com