The album sold more than one million copies in its first week and has landed Drizzy his first-ever solo number one single with “One Dance.” In honor of this accomplishment, Drake has unveiled a VIEWS-inspired OVO x Air Jordan sneaker.
Teased on Drake’s Instagram last night, the first images of the Air Jordan 6 show the album’s logo on the outsole and an all-white upper. In the caption, he refers to the kicks as the “Hot 100s.”
As far as release details go, Drake is keeping things mum for now. His past Air Jordan collaborations have sold out instantly, with one of the pairs being resold for upwards of $600. The Hot 100s are bound to be in major demand if released in stores.
After all, it doesn’t get much cleaner than this.
SOURCE: GQ | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
Every Single Time Drake Trolled The World
1. The Art Of Trolling - Troll Your Own Fans.Source:ABC News 1 of 5
2. Remember Dada Drake? We're Glad This Troll Is Over.Source:Instagram 2 of 5
3. Nothing Was The Same.Source:Instagram 3 of 5
4. Remember When Drake Brought Lint Rollers To The Raptors Game, Got Roasted, & Then Made His Own Lint Rollers?Source:Instagram 4 of 5
5. Drake Spent His Summer 2015 Trolling Meek Mill & It Worked Out Perfectly.Source:Instagram 5 of 5
Drake Teases First Images Of “VIEWS”-Inspired Air Jordan 6 was originally published on globalgrind.com