With the residual excitement from
Beyoncé’s and Lemonade Drake’s , we almost forgot VIEWS albums dropped his new LP James Blake . The Colour In Anything last week
Despite getting lost in the sauce, James offers up the first visual off his project with the release of “I Need A Forest Fire” featuring
Bon Iver. Directors Matt Clark and Chris Davenport collaborated with the United Visual Artists to deliver an artistic interpretation of the song, which includes papier-mâché sculptures, shadowy images of the moon, and of course, a fire.
The Colour In Anything is available everywhere. Watch James and Justin Vernon’s new video up top.
Artists From The UK We All Love (PHOTOS)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Charli XCX can be found at the Top of the Billboard Charts for Iggy Azalea's “Fancy"
1 of 10
2. Ellie Goulding's "Lights" has been heard at almost every party you've been to.
2 of 10
3. Jessie Ware is a great representation of amazing talent coming from the UK.
3 of 10
4. Disclosure's debut album "Settle" has topped the Billboard charts as well.
4 of 10
5. Sampha is one of the most talented singers and producers. You can find him on Drake's latest album "Nothing Was The Same.”
5 of 10
6. FKA Twigs has a very promising career in the upcoming year, her cosmic style and soulful voice is remarkable.
6 of 10
7. La Roux's "Bulletproof" was often sung by people who never even listened to Electronic music.
7 of 10
8. Jessie J's "Price Tag" was heard everywhere, topping the Billboard charts.
8 of 10
9. One of "R&B's Most Wanted," Ed Sheeran has definitely made a solid name in the music industry.
9 of 10
10. Sam Smith's debut LP "In The Lonely Hour" immediately made it to the Top 10 Billboard charts.
10 of 10