Enjoy another peek at #MACSelena, out in October! Head over to our Periscope and Snapchat (@maccosmetics) for an exclusive look at the collection with Selena’s sister Suzette Quintanilla Arriaga @suzettesyld as she unveils shades inspired by the singer’s signature beauty looks! Pictured here (clockwise from top): Eye Shadow in Selena, Lipstick in Como La Flor, Lipstick in Amor Prohibido, Eye Shadow in Fotos y Recuerdos, Lipstick in Dreaming of You, and Techno Cumbia Blush Duo in Ven Conmigo and Blunt. @selenaqofficial Disfruta de otro vistazo de M·A·C Selena, ¡disponible en octubre! Entra a nuestro Periscope y Snapchat (@maccosmetics) para ver la colección en exclusiva. Su hermana, Suzette Quintanilla Arriaga @suzettesyld, nos revela los tonos inspirados en el estilo característico de la cantante, los cuales puedes ver en la foto (en el sentido de las agujas del reloj, comenzando desde arriba): Selena Eye Shadow, Como La Flor Lipstick, Amor Prohibido Lipstick, Dreaming of You Lipstick, y Techno Cumbia Blush Duo en Ven Conmigo y Blunt.
MAC x Selena is set to hit stores this October and now, we’re finally getting our first look at the entire collection.
The brand took to Snapchat and Periscope with Selena’s sister, Suzette Quintanilla, to offer a sneak peek at the collection’s lipsticks – the first of which, a red shade called Como La Flor, was previewed back in April.
“It is an exact color match of one of Selena’s…taken from her personal makeup case that she used to take on the road,” Selena’s widower, Chris Perez, said of Como La Flor on Facebook.
Also revealed are the collection’s five eyeshadows, each named after one of Selena’s songs, a blush brush inscribed with Selena’s name, a blush compact, eyeliner, and mascara. There will also be an online exclusive item called Itty Bitty Balm Balm.
SOURCE: Racked | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Periscope
Remembering Selena: 20 Facts You Might Not Have Known About The Late Selena Quintanilla-Perez
1. Selena was only 17-years-old when she signed her first contract with Coca-Cola for $75,000.Source:Instagram 1 of 10
2. Selena made her own stage costumes by gluing Swarovski crystals on her bras.Source:Instagram 2 of 10
3. Selena was the first Latin artist to debut on the Billboard charts at number one.Source:Instagram 3 of 10
4. After her death, there was a big spike in the number of girls being named Selena.Source:Instagram 4 of 10
5. Selena dropped out of high school and earned her GED so she could perform full time. This was how her family made a living.Source:Instagram 5 of 10
6. Tejano music became directionless after Selena's death.Source:Instagram 6 of 10
7. Selena made a cameo on the popular Spanish TV novela "Dos Mujeres, Un Camino" in 1993.Source:Instagram 7 of 10
8. Selena owned a motorcycle.Source:Instagram 8 of 10
9. After her death, an estimated 100,000 people showed up to Selena's public viewing at the convention center in Corpus Christi.Source:Instagram 9 of 10
10. Selena Quintanilla-PerezSource:Getty 10 of 10
Get Your First Sneak Peek At The Entire MAC x Selena Collection was originally published on globalgrind.com