The iPhone 7 is set to break the mold.
New blueprints appear to confirm that the 7 does not have a headphone jack. Instead, Apple will encourage its consumers to listen to music through bluetooth settings and lightning connections. Will headphone jacks soon be a thing of the past? After all, Apple does have a tendency to set the precedent.
Other changes to the 7 include the ditching of the “Plus” model. Instead, Apple will offer two iPhones of the same size: the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Pro. The models will feature a more advance dual lens camera and antenna bands moved to the bottom of the phone.
Apple will debut the 7 on September 7th.
SOURCE: Highsnobiety | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
Celebrities Wearing The Apple Watch
1. Kanye West rocks a gold apple watch during a halftime performance.Source:Getty 1 of 6
2. Chella for Drake.Source:Instagram 2 of 6
3. Later, she rocks the Apple Watch to London Fashion Week.Source:Splash News 3 of 6
4. Nick Jonas sports the Apple Watch while out and about in NYC.Source:Splash News 4 of 6
5. Karlie Kloss has some fun with the paparazzi while wearing the Apple Watch.Source:Splash News 5 of 6
6. Rumer Willis accessorizes all black with the Apple Watch.Source:Splash News 6 of 6
New Images Confirm iPhone 7 Will Not Include Headphone Jack was originally published on globalgrind.com