These are the inexpensive sound systems we’ve been looking for.
If you’ve ventured into Urban Outfitters lately, then you’ve probably noticed that the appeal of vinyl records has made a major comeback with millennials. Although services such as Apple Music, TIDAL and Spotify have transformed the way we listen to music, there are still young people who can appreciate quality sound.
Problem is, until now, that usually meant dropping major bucks on a pair of luxury headphones, and the idea of a decent record player was all but x’d out of our budget. Now, Pro-Ject Turntable has offered the perfect alternative.
With the motive of providing the best sound for the lowest price, Pro-Ject has created 15 different models of stylish turntables, so there’s an option for everybody. The best part? A record player from Pro-Ject will run you about the same cost as a pair of Beats.
While their collection of products feature splashes of color here and there, their aesthetic remains largely minimalist throughout. Which matters, because we all know how quickly a chunky sound system can ruin the look of your chic apartment.
Check out more images of Pro-Ject Turntable’s designs below and shop here.
PHOTO CREDIT: Pro-Ject Turntable
Celebrities Wearing The Apple Watch
1. Kanye West rocks a gold apple watch during a halftime performance.Source:Getty 1 of 6
2. Chella for Drake.Source:Instagram 2 of 6
3. Later, she rocks the Apple Watch to London Fashion Week.Source:Splash News 3 of 6
4. Nick Jonas sports the Apple Watch while out and about in NYC.Source:Splash News 4 of 6
5. Karlie Kloss has some fun with the paparazzi while wearing the Apple Watch.Source:Splash News 5 of 6
6. Rumer Willis accessorizes all black with the Apple Watch.Source:Splash News 6 of 6
Pro-Ject Turntable Offers The Inexpensive Sound Systems Our Vinyls Need was originally published on globalgrind.com