Remember when New Jersey high schooler Kyemah McEntyre nearly broke the internet last year with the gorgeous gown she designed for prom?
This year, one teen named MK is enjoying the same response for her exquisite Afrocentric dress. Created by designer DeAndre Crenshaw, the floor-length ensemble features a bold pattern and coloring fit for a young queen. To complete her look, MK opted for big hair and golden accessories.
Images of MK’s prom dress began to make the rounds on social media and users couldn’t help but salute her nod to her African culture. Stay tuned for the internet to dig up more info about this beautiful young woman and the super talented designer who outfitted her.
You slayed, MK.
PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter, Instagram
These Creative Caps Won Graduation 2016
12 photos Launch gallery
1. You better #RESPECK the class of #2016 😩
1 of 12
2 of 12
3. We're here for the PRIDE.
3 of 12
4 of 12
5. The perfect balance between ratchet and righteous.
5 of 12
6. Because it wouldn't be right without a little Beyonce.
6 of 12
7. They win.
7 of 12
8. Major key.
8 of 12
9 of 12
10. "I was the Beyoncé in a school full of Michelles."
10 of 12
11. Congratulations to Spring 16.
11 of 12
12. Ahh, the nostalgia.
12 of 12